This holiday season, teach your 2nd-4th grade students The History of Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah and Las Posadas in an interactive, digital format utilizing Google Classroom. Students will learn about the history of each holiday, traditions, important symbols, and more with a variety of interactive, easy to differentiate activities. These digital units integrate ELA and social studies at the same time!
Included with your purchase:
- 4 separate Google Slides presentations: Over 80 slides total!
- 4 Student Workbooks with comprehension questions: 36 pages total
- Interactive vocabulary cards
- Vocab word puzzle piece activity
- “Get the Gist” graphic organizers
- Graphic Organizers for writing paragraphs
- Writing paper for student informative paragraphs
- 4 Digital Crossword puzzles
- 4 Digital Word Searches
- 4 ABC Order digital activities
- 4 Digital Acrostic Poems
Note: This digital resource can be used as a stand alone unit or as a companion to the paper version of Winter Holidays PRINTABLE Bundle (Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah and Las Posadas). The paper version includes full detailed lesson plans, anchor charts, and many more additional resources and activities to supplement learning (290 pages).
All Winter Holiday Units are also sold individually! You can find them in a *PRINTABLE* or *DIGITAL* format below:
Winter Holidays Individual Units:
- Holidays Around the World Math Crafts
- Christmas Math Crafts for FIRST or SECOND GRADE or Christmas ELA Crafts
- Christmas Traditions in the US: Digital or Printable Unit
- Kwanzaa: Digital or Printable Unit
- Hanukkah: Digital or Printable Unit
- Las Posadas: Digital or Printable Unit
Join our E-Mail list here for teaching tips and strategies, giveaways, freebies and more!