Summer Olympics BOOM cards will engage your students with fun, interactive, digital task cards to check their understanding after teaching all about the The Summer Olympics. This BUNDLE includes 120 digital task cards that are self correcting and can be used with any device on the Boom Learning platform. Cards can be easily assigned through a link, and there is no need to download, save or print to save you time!
The questions are presented in multiple formats: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank ABC order, and labeling!
20 cards for EACH of the following topics:
- Ancient Olympics
- Modern Olympics
- Olympic Gymnastics
- Olympic Basketball
- Olympic Track and Field
- Olympic Swimming
Questions involve content related to:
- Related vocabulary
- History of each sport
- Interesting facts
- …and more!
PLEASE NOTE: These Boom cards are a companion to the following resources:
*Check out other resources related to the Summer Olympics* You can find them in a *PRINTABLE* or *DIGITAL* format below:
1. Printable Ancient Olympics Unit or Digital Ancient Olympics for Google
2. Printable Modern Olympics Unit or Digital Modern Olympics for Google
3. Printable Gymnastics Unit or Digital Gymnastics Unit for Google
4. Printable Swimming Unit or Digital Swimming Unit for Google
5. Printable Basketball Unit or Digital Basketball Unit for Google
6. Printable Track and Field Unit or Digital Track and Field Unit for Google
Any questions? Please contact [email protected] before purchasing.
Thank you! 🙂
-Kelly and Stephanie