Engage your students with fun, interactive, digital task cards to check their understanding after teaching all about host city of Tokyo, Japan and the 2021 Summer Olympics! This deck includes 20 digital task cards that are self correcting and can be used with any device on the Boom Learning platform. Cards can be easily assigned through a link, and there is no need to download, save or print to save you time!
Questions involve content related to:
- History of Tokyo
- Summer Olympics 2021 – sporting events, locations, etc.
- Official mascot and motto
- Interesting facts
- …and more!
Please note: This deck is used as a companion set to the 2021 Tokyo Olympics Digital Unit and Printable Unit, which provides further content with interactive activities (reading workbooks with comprehension questions, PowerPoint Presentation, graphic organizers, 10+ vocabulary activities and more). It can be accessed in a printable or digital format to best meet the needs of your classroom.
- PRINTABLE SUMMER OLYMPICS Pocketbook Bundle (All 6 Printable Units 20% off)
- DIGITAL SUMMER OLYMPICS Bundle (All 6 Digital Units 20% off)
- Summer Olympic BOOM CARDS™ Bundle (6 decks total)
- Printable Modern Olympics Unit or Digital Modern Olympics Unit for Google
- Printable Ancient Olympics Unit or Digital Ancient Olympics Unit for Google
- Printable Gymnastics Unit or Digital Gymnastics Unit for Google
- Printable Swimming Unit or Digital Swimming Unit for Google
- Printable Basketball Unit or Digital Basketball Unit for Google
- Printable Track and Field Unit or Digital Track and Field Unit for Google
- Modern Olympic Boom Cards™
- Ancient Olympic Boom Cards™
- Gymnastics Boom Cards™
- Swimming Boom Cards™
- Basketball Boom Cards™
- Track and Field Boom Cards™
Any questions? Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
Join our E-Mail list for teaching tips and strategies, giveaways, freebies and more!
Happy Teaching! 🙂 – Kelly and Stephanie